Two girls need a home :( Australia

Moderator: Mods

Fah

Two girls need a home :( Australia

Post by Fah »

Heya all,

I normally wouldnt advertise birds here, but I have two birds for sale. Both girls and both 1yo. Sky Blue and Turquoise Grey.

I have taken them from the petlink site as I have a person who wants them, though I know their aviary setup and would not let them purchase from me. Every time I list them, i get calls from similar numbers with different voices, all in the same area this bloke lives, so im tired of listing them heh.

These girls a cuties, hand reared, though NOT hand tame anymore. Theytake food from hands if your outside the aviary, and are quite curious and friendly so long as they feel safe behind the wire.

The turquoise grey has a strong colour for her age, and has much colour to come with age, yet to even go through her first moult.

They are big healthy birds, happy as they get, I take extremely close care of my flocks and they have never had any hybridisation with alex's in the past bloodlines and are unrelated and come with sexing cards.

I am not asking much at all. Email if you are interested please at tekinak@adam.com.au and we can talk further about it there.

If this is against forum policy, I am sorry and will happily remove the post. They just need a home sooner rather than later.

Kind Regards,
-Fah
Fah

Post by Fah »

Home found :D Donated to a school that wants to get a bird program going for a science colaboration.