Can you Tell me the color?

Moderator: Mods

Zero

Can you Tell me the color?

Post by Zero »

well not sure this belongs here but the people who know color seems to come here. So I am going to post pics and hope someone can tell me about the colors lol.

Okay so as I said last night he was out on top of his cage wandering around. This is the only one I took with flash because the flash seemed to wash out a lot of the colors. You can see in this one though about how much darker his wings are compared to the rest of his body. But it flashes out the light grey around his neck

Okay so I think this is cinammon? His tail and around his feet are yellow. He also has whitish spots around his belly (I know the white spots are not cinammon). He is back in the cage here and basically pleading to go back out.

Here is one of his back and tail and you can see the grey peaking out on the back of his neck (Just before he went back in the cage lol)

close up of the tail and such

okay so this one shows all the weirdness. The grey isnt so obvious around his neck but its there. You can see how light his belly is compared to his back and then how dark his wings are.
Jay

Post by Jay »

If those are Green feathers on the wings, then he's a TurquoiseBlue. If his toenails are light colored and his feet are light Brown and not Grey, then he has Cinnamon in him as well.