Breeder's on the Gold Coast or in Brisbane?

Moderator: Mods

lesapie

Breeder's on the Gold Coast or in Brisbane?

Post by lesapie »

Zoey is a 2.8 year old grey female and is now completely untamed, and we expected her to turn either way as we knew she was an aviary bird whom was going to be bred.

I want to do a trade of her to a breeder, as she would only be suitable as a breeding/aviary bird. She lived with almost 30 other birds which is why I expect she is competitive with other birds.
I want to trade her for a baby, probably male, young age no matter as I've hand raised our other bird.

She attacked our baby bird yesterday and for me that was the last straw, we've spent hours every day (we've had her 8+ months) with her trying to tame her, the best we got to was me hand feeding her apples. We have tried all we can, but when we got the baby she turned back into a wild thing and we cannot even get close to the cage without her freaking out.

I don't want advice on how to re-tame her because I've tried everything, I don't want the negative posts, only breeders respond with a yes you will trade or others with numbers for Gold coast breeders.