Color/Rarity/Price Help

Moderator: Mods

Kaity

Color/Rarity/Price Help

Post by Kaity »

So I am looking into getting my first IRN I have done all the reading up however I can't find much info on color genetics and hoe much I should be paying for what.

There is a baby IRN that I am interested in he/she is Creamio and gorgeous yellow and white. I think I want too meet this bird because it's personality is great! There are photos of it kissing it's owners and cuddling. Well here are my questions...

How rare are Creamio IRNs? They are asking $200 for it and I have found a lot of blues greens and lutino pairs and young bids for 125$ a piece.. Should I hold out?

And lastly what other colors are there? And do you possibly have pictures of different color options and could you tell me what the rarer colors are and what I can expect too pay for what? Thank!
Shane7285

Re: Color/Rarity/Price Help

Post by Shane7285 »

Hi

I assume you are talking about a hand raised creamino. it depends where you are located, but around here $200 for a hand raised creamino seems pretty good to me. I found the same thing when I was looking there were a lot of cheap ones, but you also have to be careful with them, sometimes they are hand raised, but not hand tame.

basically I would say go for it and meet the bird and see if you like it.

Regards

Shane