2 breeding pair must sell...please help

Moderator: Mods

kittybangbang

2 breeding pair must sell...please help

Post by kittybangbang »

My father-in-law passed away and left us 16 breeding pair and we have sold all but 2 pair i was planing on keeping but we have lost our home and I have to sell them now. I have a(F) blue lacewing with a (M)turquoise split lacewing, I have one of their babies and he looks like a rainbow?? He was my hubbys dads fav so we are keeping him. and the other pair is(F) cinnamon split to blue with a (M)turquoise cinnamon. Both pair is proven. I really dont want to do this but I have 5 kids and my hands are tied. Im in Charleston sc, and moving to Charlotte NC. Please someone buy them. I cant figure out how to post pics on here so I can emil pis. PLEASE HELP US. I also have a few of their babies, blue creamino doubble factor, a grey, and turquoise cinnamon
TikkaLu

Re: 2 breeding pair must sell...please help

Post by TikkaLu »

Did you find homes for your breeders? how much are you asking for them and are you willing to ship them? I'm in Dallas.
kittybangbang

Post by kittybangbang »

I still have the lacewing pair, and the male from other pair. I will ship if u pay, and would like to get $400 for the 3 birds. Thanks
adc330

Post by adc330 »

how old are they?