MissK's Photos

Moderator: Mods

ranechild

Re: MissK's Photos

Post by ranechild »

Ahem, Is your family photo album complete?
MissK

Post by MissK »

Well, no, not REALLY.....
I have a photo - two, actually, but Photobucket is being dismally slow and it's a minute before 2 am..... I wanted to crop the one of him on the floor.... Maybe Later.

OK, understanding these should be edited or even replaced "soonish", here are the two pix of Sinbad at the vet visit. The vet let him fly in the room and he ended up on the floor in the corner. In the next photo the vet is stretching out the wing for the photo. The light was pretty good in there, so these might be representative of the colour. It's hard to really examine him because he's scared and there is never enough light in the house. I've told people he is "blue", or "light blue". :D There does seem to be something interesting in the colour on his back, but I think will have to wait until next year's molt to see the feathers as they should be. For this year's molt I don't think he's going to be weaned off the bad diet yet. **For anyone reading who might be interested, this is what a year on sunflower, safflower, and peanuts will get you. Those feathers look *horrible*!

-MissK
MissK

Post by MissK »

Here it is - Triple Z quality photo, as I hide under my bed sheet "duck blind" on the floor across the room so Sinbad won't be distracted by my presence.......

Sinbad and Rocky meet!

-MissK
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

How do you do?

I ought to add that is a good English greeting, in case you have read ny post about goes in London!
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

the body language is good.. you may have made a good score on this one
MissK

Post by MissK »

I'm hoping!
-MissK
Jackjones1337

Post by Jackjones1337 »

Nice photos, i like the way it is edited, did you use darktable of fixthephoto-com or what?