Meet Bonny!!!

Moderator: Mods

Allyson

Meet Bonny!!!

Post by Allyson »

:mrgreen: Hello, i got this girl today! She's about 5 years old and what i can tell, not tame (Going to work hard to change that, but would like some taming tips!)

The owner before me didn't like the noise...

Here is a few pictures! Can you tell me a bit about her color or what you see?:)

Also about food, i know what fruits they can and can't eat but would like to clarify (Don't trust google), can you make them like, a vegie mash? Just want to spoil this girl to bits!

Like, warm oats and just water, no milk? (It's winter!)
Allyson

Re: Meet Bonny!!!

Post by Allyson »

So earlier tonight me and my boyfriend tried hand feeding her grapes, she went to bite (Being an aviary bird) but to our surprise it didn't hurt, it was more of a friendly "lick"

Tonight i've accomplished a lot with her,

She is "stepping up" perfectly!

I have had her on my hand while i message her neck area/head and she doesn't mind it!
MissK

Post by MissK »

Allyson, congratulations!

I think if you already know what you want to feed, then you are only limited by her preference in how you present the food and the amount of time you are going to leave the fresh food in the cage before if starts to spoil. My vet suggests put it in for a few hours and then pull it. Skip added salt, sugar, milk, etc.

-MissK
-MissK
Skyes_crew

Post by Skyes_crew »

She is a beauty! Congrats on your new baby :) if you search the forum for diet you will find lots of threads that have suggested fruits, veggies, seeds, pellets, grains, etc. as for her color...post a picture of her in the mutations genetics section and the experts over there will tell you what color she is :)
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

Allyson

Post by Allyson »

Thanks! :) she is a real sweet heart! I'm so attached!