Bottle Caps <3

Moderator: Mods

Gumbie

Bottle Caps <3

Post by Gumbie »

Dori and Archie loving there bottle caps haha :lol: :lol: !

Then they decided they wanted to swap :lol:

They loved it when they dropped it because then i would have to pick it up again for them, Silly mistake that was.. I then was constantly picking them up for about 15 mins! :lol: :lol:
ellieelectrons

Re: Bottle Caps <3

Post by ellieelectrons »

Aahhhh yes.... the drop and make him pick it up routine! I know it well.

Are they sitting on top of your tv set? If so, I think you need to get/make them a play area... they could do all sorts of damage to your tv. :)

I'm surprised to see the blue bit is still inside the white cap. I give one of those to Janey and she's got it out of there in 3 seconds!

They're beautiful birds. Enjoy time with the little one whilst he is still a baby... they're soooo cute when they're babies!

Ellie.
Gumbie

Post by Gumbie »

The only reason the blue thing was still in the bottle cap is because dori hadn't got a hold of that one yet, as soon as she did it came straight out haha! :lol:

They are actually sitting on top of my computer screen, they have play gyms through out the house but the computer screen seems to be there favorite place to chill! I can't leave the room with dori in there though! Last time that happend I came back to a keyboard missing all the keys and scattered all over the room, she thought it was quite funny watching me put them back in the correct order only for me to find out 10 mins later she did it again :lol:
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

lol - they are certainly mischevious! Do you have yours toilet trained? I wouldn't be game enough to let them sit on the monitor in case their droppings ended up inside the workings of the monitor.

I can see the appeal of the monitor for them though... kinda reminds me of when I was in high school, I used to lie on my stomach on the floor doing my homework and my cat used to plonk himself down write on top of the book I was working on... he wanted to be the centre of attention!

Ellie.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

It is funny how they will make toys and a game out of just about anything. Almost self amusing birdies. lol