Updated pics of my babies

Moderator: Mods

angie

Updated pics of my babies

Post by angie »

They are my boys and I love them soooo much .. Jordan is the court jester clown, getting up to all kinds of entertaining mischief and Pickle is the gentle giant, very passive but totally the boss.
Attachments
Preen, Preen, fussy little things :-) gotta keep those beautiful feathers pristine
Preen, Preen, fussy little things :-) gotta keep those beautiful feathers pristine
IMG_9312R.jpg (206.94 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
Ballerina from the back .. Pickle totally adores Mitchell, he will not leave him alone when he is around.
Ballerina from the back .. Pickle totally adores Mitchell, he will not leave him alone when he is around.
IMG_9316R.jpg (227.35 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
Kisses for Dad
Kisses for Dad
IMG_9323R.jpg (181.36 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
we call this stretch .. 'Ballerina'
we call this stretch .. 'Ballerina'
IMG_9325R.jpg (152.03 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
He loves his door, he can see into both areas of the house from here and there is no way he lets jordan anywhere near this position
He loves his door, he can see into both areas of the house from here and there is no way he lets jordan anywhere near this position
IMG_9418R.jpg (126.27 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
IMG_9414R.jpg
IMG_9414R.jpg (152.75 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
IMG_9412R.jpg
IMG_9412R.jpg (172.2 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
Pickle, my handraised baby boy, yes he is still my baby even though he is an adult :-)
Pickle, my handraised baby boy, yes he is still my baby even though he is an adult :-)
IMG_9269R.jpg (159.55 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
IMG_9263R.jpg
IMG_9263R.jpg (148.08 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
My Jordy, he is the joker of the bunch
My Jordy, he is the joker of the bunch
IMG_0401R.jpg (133.65 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
angie

Plus Mickey and Mallory (now placed in a new home as a breeder) the wild females, Mickey is now paired with Kai and they are about to be parronts.
angie

These are my tiels

Post by angie »

Mixed up foursome this is. Keily is our female pet, then we rescued cornelius from a tree at my mums, my girlfriend gave me priscilla and charlie when she had to move to melbourne (told her they really should switch names lol *wink*) and when all put together priscilla decided he really liked Keily alot better than charlie, they have gotten to the stage of having live babies but they didn't survive past a week (new parents) and I am not nor have the time to hand raise anymore :( nature has to take is course.
Attachments
Priscilla is back in working his box
Priscilla is back in working his box
IMG_9302R.jpg (167.01 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
The loving couple and they are both very tame (hope this didn't affect them as parents)
The loving couple and they are both very tame (hope this didn't affect them as parents)
IMG_9288R.jpg (205.72 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
Cornelius the rescue from mums tree, tame as can be as well (never found owners after trying hard) so has joined our family
Cornelius the rescue from mums tree, tame as can be as well (never found owners after trying hard) so has joined our family
IMG_9284R.jpg (154.65 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
Keily (Priscillas new love) and our favourite little girl
Keily (Priscillas new love) and our favourite little girl
IMG_9281R.jpg (152.83 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
Charlie (yes a girl)
Charlie (yes a girl)
IMG_9300R.jpg (168.17 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
Priscilla (yes a boy)
Priscilla (yes a boy)
IMG_9276R.jpg (166.33 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
angie

Plus Mickey and Mallory (now placed in a new home as a breeder) the wild females, Mickey is now paired with Kai and they are about to be parronts.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Re: Updated pics of my babies

Post by kyria »

Wow .. how strange that I would log in to my old angie account and post this .. oh well .. lol there you go

Just not thinking today

Hope you enjoy my updates anyway
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

OMG :P ! They are simply stunning! Wow, such wonderful photos. It's so nice to see you little monsters :wink: . Simply love them. Jordan is simply stunning and your cockatiels are so cute! I can't wait to see their babies. You have to post photos...! You gunna hand feed them. :?: :mrgreen:

Always your bud,

Imran Chaudhry
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Wish I could .. I don't have time with the hours I work, so it will be up to the parents with me going in to the aviary to visit often, so hopefully they will be very tame anyway :-) The parents are very tame :-) Hope they make it further than last time as parents ..fingers crossed
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless