Damn, i did it

Moderator: Mods

ringneck
Site Admin

Damn, i did it

Post by ringneck »

Okay..guess what?! I decided to take a female ringneck--her name is Devri (I might change it)....any ideas as to what mutation she is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPTUzO2eQaQ

(In case you wanna see her--she just weaned and is very uncoordinated..ha ha ha ha--so cute) :wink:

333greenbean333

Re: Damn, i did it

Post by 333greenbean333 »

Wow, what a nice looking bird you have there! :shock:
Thats a tuff 1 to answer.
It could be a pastel blue (turquiose) but the wings look more like a lacewing.
it could also be a turquiose lacewing but it is lacing the white and yellow. too hard to decide. :?

good luck, David
(((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((()))))))))))
(((((()))))
xx_sheena_xx

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

She is beautiful!
i have know clue what color she is though
bec

Post by bec »

is she a pied?
ive seen one in a book that looks like her
shes so pretty!!!
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hey Ringneck......look over there ------------>>>>>>>

*Steals Devri* :P :lol: :lol:
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Ha ha ha..thank you gals and guys for the reply...I guess now i am on a mission to find this out. I was gunna hand feed this year but i just don't have the time..so i bought one..i know...how odd huh?..especially when i breed them :lol: ...i found her from a really nice young lady who did a really great job on her. i am happy i found her..i like her little spunk...besides, i think Archimedes needs some competition..ha ha ha..he i already have all kinds of things ready for this gal to learn...lol.

you know bec..i dunno if she is pied..i just don't know about genetics and stuff..i think that's a new mission for me this year..huh? i believe she is some sort of lacewing turquoise..what ya think?

xx_sheena_xx..thanks sheena...when i saw her i had to have her..i really like blue but green is my favorite color..so i got a mixture..:OP

333greenbean333--thanks so much...i was thinking she was a lacewing turquoise..i guess for now that's what she is..ha ha ha ha :wink:

pinkdevil--ha ha ha...you're so sweet! I bet she would take to you very nicely! how is your little grey doing? mine is such a monster..i have to take a video of him playing w/ spoons..it is soooooo funny..ha ha ha...give rafiki a treat for me:)
julie

Post by julie »

ooh shes pretty. She looks lacewing to me but the exact color i have no idea. did i mention shes pretty :) :mrgreen:
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Rafiki is going great!!! :D :D

Shane has taught him to wolf whistle in both short and drawn out versions. Also he is trying to teach Raf a whistling tune, is half way there. lol

Raf now barks like the little yappy next doors dog, wolf whistles, think he is trying to say, 'what ya doing?', 'good boy Rafiki', 'What!!', says 'OOooo' when I give him food/treats/or something new has come into the house, 'Hello', plus a string of other sentences that we have not yet quite worked out what.

So far we have managed to keep nips to a minimum. Trying to put a stop to it immediately. I like ALL of my fingers to stay where they are lol.

I to will have to take updated videos and pics of him.

Would love to see your boy playing with spoons. Anything is a toy to them hey? :lol: