Our Greenie :)

Moderator: Mods

smallworld

Our Greenie :)

Post by smallworld »

Here are some pics of our 10mth old Greenie and his new home. If this works I'll upload more later :P

333greenbean333

Re: Our Greenie :)

Post by 333greenbean333 »

Wow! Thats one stunning bird. looks very independant, lol :P
(((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((()))))))))))
(((((()))))
smallworld

Post by smallworld »

Yeah he is for the most part haha. He calls you when he wants you to play with him or entertain him :D
Joanie

Post by Joanie »

wow, nice set up! pretty bird too of course :D
how did you do the pics?
i want to post some of mine.........
SarahandEco

Post by SarahandEco »

Beautiful bird! I love the cage too. Nice natural wood perches.

smallworld

Post by smallworld »

Hey guys and thanks!

He tried to climb the rose border on the wall once when he was on the sofa hahaha. Oh he tried that for so long and that was really funny to see!

I uploaded the pics from photobucket. There's no way you can upload it from your com here. You have to use flickr, photobucket or something like that. But its relatively easy. Once you got your pic there, just go to your album n click on IMG. It copies this code and then you just paste that code in with your post. It took me like 20 mins to figure that out cost I kept hitting the IMG button at the forum control panel :P

Yeah we get the wood from the forest. Then wash it with bleach or rub it down with alcohol. Sometimes we strip the bark n sometimes we let them do it haha
_Lady_Flame_

Post by _Lady_Flame_ »

adorable =)
view my gallery of drawings and photographs on deviantart http://purebloodrose.deviantart.com/

pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

What a sweetie.
Just feel like giving him a cuddle. :D
effekt

Post by effekt »

He looks so small compared to the cage! But I'm sure he's very happy with all that room :)
smallworld

Post by smallworld »

:D Its time for an update of these pics. He's 1 year old now. Got a few of his flight feathers back and its fun to see him fly about the home.

Yes effekt, its a rather large cage. I'm now trying to get him used to being without the cage. We just want him to go home to have his food there and sleep there. There's swings and perches all around the place, he can sit on. He's getting along quite well. He flies home to eat and then makes a quick call. Then we just say 'where's Echo?' and he calls back and continues eating. Only thing is I've to go back and get him because after eating, he just sits there and calls us :roll: