Creativity In The Kitchen!

Moderator: Mods

RE4P3R

Creativity In The Kitchen!

Post by RE4P3R »

Hi all!

Just finished cooking up a nice delicious protein meal for Mario, containing the following:
Carrots, peas, corn, broccoli, cauliflower, crushed almonds, some freshly cooked chicken and a couple of eggs.

I cooked all the veggies in the microwave for a couple of minutes, while I crushed up some almonds and a few bits of cuttlebone (diced pretty much into powder - for calcium, I was originally going to use the egg shell, but read a few articles on the web that recommended against it)
Then diced up all the veggies, put it in a bowl, cracked a couple of eggs, dropped in the diced chicken, almonds, cuttlebone, and mixed it all together.
Threw it on the pan, cooked it till the egg was no longer sticking to the pan, and voila!
A nice protein rich meal for him! - took less than 10 minutes.
I put a little in the freezer for later :)
I put a little in the freezer for later :)

So all that remains now is weather or not hes going to eat it. Haha.

And being me, of course i actually had to try a bit (Forgetting i put the cuttlebone in there) and it tasted quite nice. little crunchy though haha.

What are some ideas you guys had and tried successfully? im really looking for some quick and easy meals i can give him.
- RE4P3R

http://www.DarksideSystems.com.au
For All Your Web Design Needs!
MissK

Re: Creativity In The Kitchen!

Post by MissK »

Great idea to glue it together with the egg- I'm gonna try that for Rocky. Loves his kale, but he isn't the original veggie fan.
-MissK
liljo202

Re: Creativity In The Kitchen!

Post by liljo202 »

RE4P3R wrote:Hi all!

Just finished cooking up a nice delicious protein meal for Mario, containing the following:
Carrots, peas, corn, broccoli, cauliflower, crushed almonds, some freshly cooked chicken and a couple of eggs.

I cooked all the veggies in the microwave for a couple of minutes, while I crushed up some almonds and a few bits of cuttlebone (diced pretty much into powder - for calcium, I was originally going to use the egg shell, but read a few articles on the web that recommended against it)
Then diced up all the veggies, put it in a bowl, cracked a couple of eggs, dropped in the diced chicken, almonds, cuttlebone, and mixed it all together.
Threw it on the pan, cooked it till the egg was no longer sticking to the pan, and voila!
A nice protein rich meal for him! - took less than 10 minutes.
image.jpeg

So all that remains now is weather or not hes going to eat it. Haha.

And being me, of course i actually had to try a bit (Forgetting i put the cuttlebone in there) and it tasted quite nice. little crunchy though haha.

What are some ideas you guys had and tried successfully? im really looking for some quick and easy meals i can give him.