Billie

Moderator: Mods

AJPeter

Re: Billie

Post by AJPeter »

We have a noisy neighbour, l was reading the environment law, HA and coucil can convert assured tenancies into short hold and evict if they do not mend their ways very heartening.

Billie is still amorous not actually masturbation on me but pretty close. She wants to ride on my shoulder, the experts say l should limit this to no more than 10 minutes a day and avoid her wanting to sit on my stomache for a neck scratch. She has been eating the cuttle fish bone today the first time l have seen her do this since egg laying days. Also must keep off sweet foods, starchy foods (easier said than done. I have to eat my porridge in the kitchen, because l would give in and let her have some.) Of course any where below the neck is taboo.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

As it is with All decently brought up ladies. Yes, I know the housing laws, you log everything the HA will provide special forms for this, if you get any verbal nastiness, log it with the police, because their reports help the HA to evict. Anyway, Sanjay does not have a sweet beak, as the only sweet he has ever had has been dried figs. He gets the occasional piece of seedy bread, but nothing else starchy. My grandchildren have never had sweets or desserts, they are given fruit from an early age, neither of them have a sweet tooth, thankfully. Fruit contains natural sugar, but its the refined stuff my daughter avoids. As far as my relationship with Sanjay goes, I don't eat His food, so He doesn't eat mine, we only share vegetarian bits, or morsels of fish, chicken or cheese, I don't like porridge, but even If I did, I would Never offer it. I believe you can offer raw oatmeal, but I never buy it.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie's hormones are changing, she wants more cuddles and shoulder rides, and she chomps on the cuttle fish bone so l am taking precautions cutting out sweet fruit grapes, kiwi friut and such like and limiting the shoulder rides also she climbs down the outside of the cage and if l ignore her she flies to the back of my chair, and tries to get down onto my shoulder her self.

Have got all the precautions for a hot week, air condtioner with its compressor, Dyson cool to help out when air contioner is off, an over head fan that runs all night. Lucky you living in a big house, nice and cool. I live in a second floor flat and boy does it get hot!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Yes, hot air rises, I pity the guys above me. I hope your overhead fan is safe for Billie. I couldn't have one, Sanjay would fly too close. We had more rain this morning, so at least the garden won't dry out too quickly. I may not have to buy a new fan, those little blow heaters they gave me when my boiler packed up, blow cold air as well. And with having two, I can put one in my bedroom if needs be. Billie seems to be all over the place with her breeding behaviour, its a pity birds cannot be neutered, unless the vet has something you could put in her food. Sanjay just wants stroking now and again, but nothing else thank goodness!.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

The fan is in the bedroom and Billie is not allowed in here too many nooks and gannies. Hens are a nuisance, but if l allow her behaviour to continue l would have eggs for sure in December so l thought it best to slow her down.

No rain here, but pretty hot, Emma tells me her flat is so cool she has the gas fire on, and here l am baking hot, however it is not too bad, Wednesday will be worst.

Billie and I sat out in the garden, later Emma my downatairs neighbour came and joined us, it was very pleasant in the shade. After Billie was covered l went for a brisk 40 minute walk
I have had dinner Liver and mash 340 calories.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Good lad! Although don't overdo the liver, it is chock full of cholesterol. I made a vegetarian pasta Alfredo, using vegetarian cheese, soya milk, olive spread, and vegetarian "cream", needless to say a certain little piggy was after some cheese! And got a piece. Its been quite a day, my lovely boss (manageress) at the shop blacked out on holiday, and the Dr thinks its her heart (stress) I always pop in on shopping days. It was like an oven in there, reminded me of what we tolerated last summer. A big Asian supermarket has opened, so no more extra trips for the market, I stocked up his chiller cabinet and fruit bowl handsomely. Bought paint for the little passageway between rooms, duck egg blue, daddi was planning to get it done but died before he could. New neighbours in flat 3, a young black couple, Lawrence and Angelina, the HA officer gave them keys for the main door which Do Not Work!, so I have Lent them one of my spares to get copied, I will trust someone Once, and depending if they are Trustworthy, I base my future lending. (never money tho'), they seem polite and nice, but we were caught out on that one in the past, so I am cautious. Pottered in the garden, deadheading my beautiful roses, (Swant Lake,, Guinee, and Blue Moon), the Bourbons (Ziguenerknabe) only flower once, so I leave well alone, the wild birds love hips. Which reminds me, when I was walking into town this morning, there was a rather elderly pigeon huddled up on the pavement, eyes closed, so I picked her up and moved her off the centre of the path I stroked her and said "ok now?" And to my amazement she did what Sanjay does when I ask him the same question she opened her beak, pinned her eyes and made that little noise, which sounds like "yes", must be one of his mates!.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I hope your new neighbours are okay, mine are hell. We have a low wall people like to sit on it and Emma and co were smoking and chatting listenning to their music, what could be wrong with that?

Right under my bedroom window l could have gone and asked them to move, instead l found this old punk cd, l had not realized punk was so awful, turned up the volume and let it stew for half an hour, looked out of the window and they had gone, poor old Billie was moaning about the noisy neighbour so l turned the volume down.

Missed my walk today, just to hot
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

And even hotter tomorrow by all accounts. So I don't blame you. I haven't seen or heard my new neighbours at all, maybe they're arranging to move their stuff in. it will be a six month starter tenancy, so they will have to keep their noses clean for six months at least, or get kicked out. We had chicken for tea, I was in a carnivorous mood, pleased Sanjay no end!.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Missed my walk today again too hot. I think this file has got too big so am starting a new file Billie2