my 4 month old ring neck still not taming

Moderator: Mods

green.ringneck.uk

my 4 month old ring neck still not taming

Post by green.ringneck.uk »

hi guys had charlie now over two weeks still very flighty soon as you go near the cage or inside its all over the place will not come to me he hardly plays with his toys tho he eats and plays with his mirror any one have any ideas i do have 3 young children so can be very active house hold during the day
green.ringneck.uk

Re: my 4 month old ring neck still not taming

This forum isn't very helpful
InTheAir

Post by InTheAir »

Many of us here have written many helpful and informative posts on this topic, if you browse through the behaviour and taming section you will find a lot of threads. I have too much on at the moment to really spend much time writing posts. I am guessing other members are in a similar position. No one is paid to write replies.

Also, I have noticed that new members that write short posts with very little details seldom reply after one has taken the time to write a huge reply on basic parrot training.

Here's some useful stuff:
http://www.indianringneck.com/forum/vie ... =2&t=21956
green.ringneck.uk

InTheAir wrote:Many of us here have written many helpful and informative posts on this topic, if you browse through the behaviour and taming section you will find a lot of threads. I have too much on at the moment to really spend much time writing posts. I am guessing other members are in a similar position. No one is paid to write replies.

Also, I have noticed that new members that write short posts with very little details seldom reply after one has taken the time to write a huge reply on basic parrot training.

Here's some useful stuff:
http://www.indianringneck.com/forum/vie ... =2&t=21956
thank you for taking time to reply my bird escaped before earlier today hes a very good flyer and thats one of my problems he wont come to me he wont come to treats or the stick