To all HQ Bird Cage’s owners – Toxicology Report

Moderator: Mods

AiSell

To all HQ Bird Cage’s owners – Toxicology Report

Post by AiSell »

Recently I bought a bird cage for my finches that I ordered from www.hqbirdcages.com. I can say that cage is really great and my finches feel excellent inside. But that is not what I keep in mind. Before I bought the cage I have read in some forums that it is very important the paint that is used to contain either only ultra-safe levels of toxic elements or none. Regarding to that I sent an email to HQBirdCages after the purchase of the cage where I asked them if there is any guarantee which proves the cage doesn’t contain toxic elements. Their answer was that the paint which HQ Bird Cages work with has been chemically tested and showed me this toxicology report: http://hqbirdcages.com/cage_toxicology_report.html.
I am not so competent but as much as I can understand everything seems to be okay and I am not supposed to have any worries. But I would be very grateful to anyone who is more competent in that field to help me in spelling out this report and to confirm that everything is in the normal limits. I am sure this information will be very useful for all HQ Bird Cage’s owners.
Lene

Post by Lene »

I don't think finshes are known to chew on the wire, so I probably wouldn't be concerned..

(I can't view the link you provided... Came up as 'the webpage could not be found')
Cheers

Lene
wannabe

Post by wannabe »

Use the link but omit the decimal point (period)
at the end of it.

Or just click this one.. haha

http://hqbirdcages.com/cage_toxicology_report.html
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

Levels are great a couple of hundred times lower than those that are judged problematic.
MCS