Alex

Moderator: Mods

Bryan

Alex

Post by Bryan »

This is Alex, he is a beautiful adult male handfed alexandrine, I’m hoping to breed him the end of the year
Always thinking of you Beau!

Zack& Joey Were ever you may be!

Pounamu

Post by Pounamu »

nice looking alexandrine you got there, i wish i had one.
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Bryan!!!! How is there room for any background with all those fids in your sig!! Beautiful Alex and nice to see you mate :wink:
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

:shock: wow ! you are really moving up darlin .. :D Just beautiful
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Ohana

Post by Ohana »

Beautiful bird!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww.. Alex is GORGEOUS! I soo want one. Love those huge beaks and 'man beards'!

:shock: Are you sure your MBS is under control? Thats quite a flock! :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY MUM! Runs over and gives a massive cyber ((((((HUG))))) good to here from you and Chamon, it’s been sooo long......... Yea I have a massive MBS problem :( I have like 35 or something......ouch! Juts some quick advice DON’T get a little correla lol crazy she is hand fed but still. I LOVE Alex unfortunately he flew in and I tried to find his parents when two people from Smileys only new members tried to claim him went through this massive ordeal because they had lied all along. They were banned but I had to adopt Alex which was no probs because he is beautiful. I LOVE him so much. They are a great bird and would recommend them to anyone. Just as good as a IRN and maybe even better :D Hopefully will get another by the end of the year to breed them.....

Bird crazy

Wow

Post by Bird crazy »

He is a beautiful bird. You call Him Alex? Does he talk to you yet?
Maybe he'll say his own name one day.

I'd love to see pics of the rose breasted cockatoos. They are one of my favorites and if I ever move to a larger place I would love to get one. Right now they are like 1800 to 2000 dollars US over here.

Sue
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Yea I would totally recommend Galahs, they are a great bird, I brought mine as wild aviary birds but I tamed them down and they step up, sit on my shoulder and each have a harness to go out side. Alex does talk, he says hallow which I have helped improved since he got here, he loves it here, in the bird room with all the other birds loves the company, a thing I think he did not have in his old home. Ill get some pics of the galahs if that’s ok to post them :wink:

nicola24

hey bryan:D

Post by nicola24 »

hiya bryan,
You seem to have had the same problem as me. Well i would call it a blessing in disguise rather than a problem.
I also found an ARN. i have tried to find its owners in all of the usual ways but no one has claimed him or even tried.
Ive posted photos of him and new topics aswell.
his photos are under photos of annonymous.
Anyway its been a month and half onwards and no one has even asked about him so im gueesing he is mine now.
could you give me some adivce on what things to train him on. like fetch n things like that.
Im buying a clicker tomorrow and he is also getting his wings clipped aswell as getting him a once over as ive heard this can help with training him.
You seem to have so many beautiful birds so i just thought maybe i would get some good advice from you.
i also have a rosella aswell but she seems to have done the normal thing and gone back to her wild days lol.
although since we have interacted more with oscar she has started showing some signs of changing her ways for the better.
Thanks.
Nicola + oscar