Hello from Fella!

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

lovemybirds

Hello from Fella!

Post by lovemybirds »

This is my cockatiel, Fella. He loves a good scratch. I'm hoping Cookie gets to be as friendly as my cockatiel. :D
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Cute fella! Welcome to the flock. :)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Fella is lovely :) how old is he? I recently bought 2 young girls. They are so comical. Like to be where ever you are, it's so cute. My B/F even likes them and he is not a big fan of "common" birds lol

:)
lovemybirds

Post by lovemybirds »

Fella, is just over 2 years old. He is a character too. He loves being with all of us! (except the 1 yr old). We get her to sneak in pats when we are keeping Fella occupied with a scratch.

He is the friendliest bird. Ever ready for a scratch or a smooch.

We don't clip his wings anymore, so he can get away if he's had enough of the kids or if Cookie wants to chew his tail. Somehow, I don't think the two birds are going to be friends. :(

My hubby loves Fella too, but doesn't like Cookie. She gave him a good nip on the toe :lol: and now he doesn't want anything to do with her. :roll:
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

We don't clip his wings anymore, so he can get away if he's had enough of the kids or if Cookie wants to chew his tail. Somehow, I don't think the two birds are going to be friends.

Same with my ringneck, they dont like my tiel :(
But my tiel is in love with my dove, Im going to post the video of it.
nil

Post by nil »

hello lovemybirds and fella :)
fella is very cute