Help, there’s a bird on my butt!

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

BigChicken

Help, there’s a bird on my butt!

Post by BigChicken »

Little Lucky (brown throat conure) is one fireball in a little package. He is always doing something amusing. He moves so fast it’s hard to get a good picture of his antics so I take tons of shots and weed through them to get a few good ones. One of the things he likes to do almost every day is to go “daddy climbing” down my back. Sometimes he goes all the way down almost to the floor while I’m cooking in the kitchen. The whole time he’s chattering away, occasionally stopping long enough to give me a little nip to be sure I’m paying attention to him. I took several shots just to get this one; it’s not easy to take a picture of a moving object over your shoulder and down your back!
Here’s one of him hanging around on the gym.
And here he is sharing my veggie burger.
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

Too cute!
MCS
Melika

Post by Melika »

What athleticism, lol! Thanks for sharing your little copper throated friend with us. :)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
BigChicken

Mmmmm...

Post by BigChicken »

See how his neck is stretched, he does that when he likes what he’s eating to show his approval. He also does that when he is pretending to like something for my benefit. If I offer him something he hates, he pretends to nibble and then stretches his neck up and bugs out his eyes and makes a noise like he’s smacking his lips, and then laughs back with me if I chuckle at his antics.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

What a funny lil man! :lol: So much personality!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year