vid of billy and bell

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

vid of billy and bell

Post by kyria »

Having their first bath here;

Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

TropicalAussie

Post by TropicalAussie »

OH, how adorable. I love that growly noise they make.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

You are making me want a quaker now. lol. They are so darn cute and that growl its just adorable. They sound like seagulls. hehe.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Yup .. just like seagulls. I got them some bells today and Billy loves them, he is already ringing his "Bell" .. hehe .. play on words.. sorry :oops:

But honestly, Billy hasn't been too keen on my hands, and if I put them behind my back, he will come right up to my face and looks like he wants to hop onto my shoulder, but I am not ready to bring him out of the cage yet, he is full flighted and I need time and a quiet house before I do this (but I will do it). So for now I am trying to get him to step up, he comes close but I think its to try and attack my hand rather than step up.

Well when I hung his Bells in there, I can pick them up on their string and ring them, he comes straight over and takes them from my hand to play with, no attacking my hand or even showing signs of being scared of them, I think I have found a sneaky way of tricking him into liking my hands. And before long he will be saying ,, "Ring your Bell Billy" Ring your Bell" :roll: lol.

Note: Billy's attack is not even as threatening as a cockatiel .. lol .. rather pathetic after knowing a Ringnecks bite and slice. :lol:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Wow they are adorable

Dani
Newbirdmom

Post by Newbirdmom »

I just love quakers. Yours is just too cute.
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

CUTE! I also love the little growling noises they make! P:eanut was by me when I played it and he looked at the lap top like "What the heck was that?" :lol: