Daddy's little girl?!

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

xo Missi

Daddy's little girl?!

Post by xo Missi »

Sleeping beauty

Now look who's sleeping

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Missi...words cannot say just how CUTE that is...omg I just love that ekkie

Dani
Donna

Post by Donna »

Now thats too sweet!!!

Donna
Bird crazy

Sleeping beauty and Prince Charming.

Post by Bird crazy »

What a wonderful pic. One you'll always treasure.
She looks so content there. And he doesn't look
too bad either.

More pics of Sasha and Joe please!!!
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

See, thats when I get jealous and literally say 'You aint stealing my damn bird' and take Baby from Jeff.

He steals every animal I get by shoving food in their mouths. CONSTANTLY. Hes the Good Guy!. Daddy never says No! :cry:
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

She rarely stays on him when I'm around. Usually he'll take her from me and sit her on his chest but she'll waddle right back over to her Mama, ruffle up her feathers and snuggle to sleep on me :D This was a VERY rare occasion so I said HOLD STILL! BOTH OF YOU! lol and ran and got the camera :lol:
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Do they ever show ANY anger? Or will they lay with you like a 'too?

A 'too without the noise and HUGE beak? Or no... shooting up the wrong tree?
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Mikaela wrote:Do they ever show ANY anger? Or will they lay with you like a 'too?

A 'too without the noise and HUGE beak? Or no... shooting up the wrong tree?

Nothing like a 'too. Normally ekkies don't cuddle but, as usual, we got a special one. Ladies at the Aviary say it's me :) I make them that way :D but I just think the special ones choose me ('cept Sasha :roll: I'm about fed up there). They do get angry. Jasmine is already starting to show her cage aggression, but I look past it and make her step up anyhow, on my hand. 'Too's beaks aren't that huge, just the chisel like shape of the lower beak makes it scary (and very dangerous). Boy do I love cuddling the Umbrella 'toos boarding at the Aviary. My sweet babies (shh don't tell anyone :wink:). I'ma steal them :shock: :D Sure sweetie white puff ball of love, you may sit on my shoulder as long as you want. Just warn before you strike :shock: When I walk up to on in specific, Kawalla the U2. She screams with joy and bobs and dances in her cage and I run up and oogle all sorts of baby talk very high pitched. That's my baby. Been there for over a month now. The owners said they would only be boarding her 2 weeks :evil: I said one more month in there nd I'm taking her! :lol:
U2 screams will knock you on your **** if you're not expecting them, but it's music to my ears. Even in a small ceramic tiled room :wink: *siiiigh*

*Gives up and joins Mik's club* but I will NOT get a 'too......I will NOT get a 'too..................... :roll: :wink:
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

OMG i wanna snuggle! can i borrow Jazzie? PUHLEASE? Thanks Missi!
~the stubborn one~
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

~*Gwennie*~ wrote:OMG i wanna snuggle! can i borrow Jazzie? PUHLEASE? Thanks Missi!

Sure, just come and visit :wink: