My new budgie!

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

TiffandKari

My new budgie!

Post by TiffandKari »

Some may know that I already own a beautiful IRN named Kari... well, I've been visiting a lovely budgie in my local pet shop for a couple of weeks before finally deciding to give in and buy him! I couldn't be happier, he isn't clipped, he's friendly, he steps up (from day one!) and eats from my hand happily. His name is Smokey :)
I also believe he may be some sort of blue mutation as he has a mauve-y blue colour in his wings. If anyone knows much about budgie mutations I'd be happy to hear your opinion :)

Here he is:

Here is a picture with flash, he looks a lot more purple in this one, and yes that is my hand hehehe

Tiff and Kari

MissK

Re: My new budgie!

Post by MissK »

Hi Tiff,

Congratulations on your new Budgie! He looks a whole lot like my little Riff Raff, though she's a girl. :lol: I have several Budgies, and I think they're just great. If you search for the term "budgie fans" by MissK you will find a thread I made for, imagine this, Budgie Fans!
-MissK
TiffandKari

Re: My new budgie!

Post by TiffandKari »

MissK wrote:Hi Tiff,

Congratulations on your new Budgie! He looks a whole lot like my little Riff Raff, though she's a girl. :lol: I have several Budgies, and I think they're just great. If you search for the term "budgie fans" by MissK you will find a thread I made for, imagine this, Budgie Fans!
Tiff and Kari