Rest in peace Crash

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

ErnieisAwesome

Rest in peace Crash

Post by ErnieisAwesome »

Crash was a funny little bird . He only in this world a few weeks before he was taken . I was really looking forward to spending the next 20 years with you Crash. You will be missed .

P.s. Thank you for sending our family Ernie.
Donovan

Re: Rest in peace Crash

Post by Donovan »

how'd this happen
ErnieisAwesome

Re: Rest in peace Crash

Post by ErnieisAwesome »

Donovan wrote:how'd this happen
It was awful . He was just a baby and was really starting to test out his wings . I had be firm to the breeder not to clip his wings because I had read that it would really benefit him ( and me ) later during his " bluffing" stage . I was going in everyday to help fed him and get to know him until he was ready to come home . The day before I was suppose to , he had apparently been in some sort of accident in his cage with another IRN. When they found him that morning his neck appears to be broken . :( I was completely and still am devastated. He was just a min big and was a quirky little bird with a big personality at such a young age . It took me some time to really make the decision to get another , but a healthy green baby needed a home and I had cage and toys and everything just no bird so I took him . Only this time I'm doing the feedings and weening. Which is what brought me to this site . The breeder told me as much as he could but you know IRN's are very particular and I want to make sure I'm doing everything correct so this bird has a happy , healthy life .
:)
Attachments
7fd777d9-6532-4fcf-a8fe-f74ff3075ef9.jpg