I will always love you Buster

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

Amandastander

I will always love you Buster

Post by Amandastander »

Buster I am so sorry. I failed you when you needed me the most. I can never forgive myself. To others you were just a bird, to me you were my child, my baby boy. A piece of my heart died when you took your last breath last night. If only I could go back a day. Yes, my baby, you were a good boy, the best. I will never forget you I am so sorry, I'm so sorry my baby. I love you, always! Thank you to Carmen from Mcmillan birds for your support after Busters accident, I appreciate it tremendously. Love you Buster.
Jayjess2013

Re: I will always love you Buster

Post by Jayjess2013 »

This made me cry... sometimes there is only so much we can do for our feathered babies, he has crossed the rainbow bridge in thought, that you did what you could for him- he'll be looking over you, rest assured that he thinks you didn't fail him. You could only joy to each others life in the time you had.

R.I.P buster, I'm sure your beautiful and thinking of what your devoted owner did to help you.
Jay, jess and 4 mischevious Budgerigars