Charliee

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

Charliee

Charliee

Post by Charliee »

My first ever real bird pet...'

I bought Charliee of a woman who kept him cramped up in a 30x30cm cage, only standing on one pole.. Sad, and upsetting, he didn't get out unscaved after being cooped up one and a half years he suffered feet problems.

When i bought him home it was like a bond, he was a bit nasty and lunged at everyone (Scared)... But for me, it only made me loveg him more, he soon forgot all the hate and started showing signs of love, with that i could live him up, hold him, and cuddle him.

He stood out from the rest;

The poor thing..

Charliee..

23/5/12 That being the hardest day of almost my life, losing something i loved so dear, and now i have to bury him today... (putting him in a box was the hardest thing to do).

Planting a bunch of orange fading flowers on his grave aswell, not only to represent the life he had, but the ring around his neck, just a conster reminder of him...

It's oh so very hard, people wouldn't understand my love, they would say he's just a bird, but as i write this, im crying.. Some bird..
.Welcome To The Forum.
Xandra

Re: Charliee

Post by Xandra »

I'm so sorry for your loss. For people capable of actual feelings, they're never 'just a bird'. Remember that you did him good by accepting him into your loving family :)
Charliee

Re: Charliee

Post by Charliee »

Thank you <3
.Welcome To The Forum.