Skye

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

McmillanBirds

Skye

Post by McmillanBirds »

Hi all

I know this is a site for ringnecks but I am now able to talk about my girl Skye, a beautiful boerboel.. I got Skye in 2004. The cutest puppy I had ever seen.... She grew into a HUGE dog.... The most gentle nature ever imaginable though. If she were sleeping on the carpet, you could use her as a pillow and she would not move. Boy oh boy could she drool up a storm though :lol: In the mornings when we would let her in, her jaw would rattle in excitement, I don't quite know how to explain it, but it was the cutest thing ever... Opening that door in the morning is hard... I miss her. She also used to let my ringneck Biscuit ride around on her back. Biscuit used to bite her toes and tail, she never snapped once. What a wonderful dog she was....

We had to 'put her to sleep' on the 09/04/2012... :cry: What we thought to be billary turned out to be cancer. The vet said that even if we had caught it earlier there was nothing we could have done other than give her painkillers ( although she had shown no sign of pain until that morning). I had never cried so much in my life. I just keep telling myself she has gone to a better place... In doggy heaven with no pain and suffering...

Rest in peace my beautiful girl. I will love u always...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Xandra

Re: Skye

Post by Xandra »

What a gorgeous girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
McmillanBirds

Re: Skye

Post by McmillanBirds »

Thank you Xandra

My animals are part of my family. I love them wholeheartedly.