Munchie has moved on

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

munchies folks

Munchie has moved on

Post by munchies folks »

Good morning, I was woken up this morning by my wife and she said hun something is wrong with munchie. I get up and there he is laying on the bottom of his cage. He was only 6 months old. :cry: I just burried him with his fav toys and a few peanuts ( his fav treat).

wow its crazy on how hard it is loosing pets. The hardest thing is i didnt tell him goodnight like i have done the past 5 months i've had him.

R.I.P Goober I love you. GoodNight :cry: :cry: :cry:
Lilly

Re: Munchie has moved on

Post by Lilly »

I'm so sorry to hear about Munchie, he was so young!! Did you notice anything at all the night before..?
My bird is around the same age and I am so attached I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to him.
RIP Munchie! :(
munchies folks

Post by munchies folks »

Thankyou for the kind words. No everything was fine. He was watching the PPV lastnight with me and everything.
mustii

Post by mustii »

Hi There

I am really sorry to hear that, loosing a pet , is so hard, its like loosing a relative..
that must be one of the worst mornings for you.. I have had a baby IRN for a month, and i am so attached to him i dont know what I would do if I found him on his back one day..
I Wish you all the best.
RIP Munchiie ..
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Oh, so sorry to hear of Munchies' parting. :(

I totally agree losing pets is so hard. It doesn't get any easier with each pet either.

R.I.P munchie.....
happybird

Post by happybird »

I am so sad to hear about your experience, we have a bird of the same age, and it must be terrible, we love him so much. Wishing you all the best :(