I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

SkyBaby

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!

Post by SkyBaby »

I'm so totally stoked!!! I am right around 5 weeks, based on my own calculations. 5 positive at home pregnancy tests (2 of them were those fancy digital things) and blood work results confirmed it. I have been away because I was busy reading up on babies and pregnancy and stuff on a pregnancy forum. First appointment with the OB/GYN is the 27th of this month. I may have my first ultrasound then and will upload pictures if and when. I can't wait!!!
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Woohooo Fantastic ! you sound so excited, I can't wait to see the pics. I really miss the prego baby days :( sigh !

Seems like the family here is a very fertile one, you and Lauren will have heaps to talk about, maybe you two should start the prego mums thread ..hehehe

:D

with all the fids its about time we had a few new kids :wink:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Congratulatoins to you Skybaby.

Wonder whose turn it is next!! :lol: :lol:
CalamariBaby

Post by CalamariBaby »

Congratulations to you...
Wow! awsome news.
Allie
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Got your PM. So far, that is 6 other new pregnancies Ive heard. lol. Welcome to the pregnant club hun! lol.

I was expecting to see more at my first ultrasound (had one at 6.5 weeks).. couldnt see much, so Im hoping to get some clear picks at my 12 week ultrasound.

Goodluck on the 27th! Keep us posted! :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

Lauren wrote::D Got your PM. So far, that is 6 other new pregnancies Ive heard. lol. Welcome to the pregnant club hun! lol.

I was expecting to see more at my first ultrasound (had one at 6.5 weeks).. couldnt see much, so Im hoping to get some clear picks at my 12 week ultrasound.

Goodluck on the 27th! Keep us posted! :wink:
Hehe nice :D Thanks :D

My doc wont see me until 8-10 weeks. I really don't know how far I am though. I'm just guessing 5 weeks. The appointment got moved to the 25th. I needed it changed after hubby got his hours changed at work.

Thanks so much everyone!! I will most certainly keep you all posted. :)