Gracie update....

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

pattiB

Gracie update....

Post by pattiB »

Well, I've been missing for quite a few months. But I've been BUSY!!! With life, Tessa, family, my pups and GRACIE! Boy has she trained us! I wanted to update her Gracefulness. She has grown into quite the Queen bee! Her routine is our life. lol! She has come to enjoy being with us as much as possible! She has this "Please" cry she does when wanting us to come get her. She's out 1-2 hours in the am. 2 hours from 11-1. and out again from 5-6. We need to revolve this time out because we also have our pups. They go into their BIG crate while Gracie is out. BUT now! Gracie can FLY! She's been flying for about 2 months and getting better everyday. She's learning to fly to my hand now. Doing awesome. Also flying to my husbands hand. Her vocabulary is outstanding. "pretty pretty bird" "What a good girl" "Good girl" "wow" "peek a boo" "Wanna bean?" (She eats umpteen green beans each evening) " and her favorite phrase is "you want the birdie????" You want the birdie?????" It can mean she wants her mirror or she wants us to want her! lol She's learned a few commands. Turn around. Come here to perch. Target training. Dropping an object in a cup. But she does have an attitude when she wants. She's a joy to have around. Demanding but a joy. She LOVES to play ball! Rolling the ball to the end of the counter and us catching it. She's trained us. Her daily routine is ours routine. She's beautiful and challenging. That sums it up in a nutshell! Here are pics from her first birthday. She's now 1 year 3 months.
Attachments
php6ON3GPPM.jpg
pattiB

Re: Gracie update....

Post by pattiB »

next
Attachments
phprTpFVjPM.jpg
pattiB

Post by pattiB »

next
Attachments
phpWYy2odPM.jpg
GeveZe

Post by GeveZe »

She looks so beautiful. Such a cheerful birdie =)