is there different size IRNs

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Gilberts Daddy

is there different size IRNs

Post by Gilberts Daddy »

hi there, I have a 14 month blue IRN who is my baby and his name is Gilbert, bluffing was horrible, he made me bleed on a daily basis, wouldnt look at me without pinging and attacking me till I blead. Thats all past and good now and hes back to being a spolit little baby who gets what ever he wants. Id like to know if there is different sizes of IRN as gilbert is really tiny, he eats fresh fruit and veggies every morning and only eats pellets as i was recomended then from this site. Hes really tiny, i went to the pets shop today and i saw 3 of them and they were so much bigger, he looks so tiny but hes so healty, he eats so well, sits on my shoulder and spends time with me in the backyard, loves all my friends and has to eat food out of anyones mouth whos eating in the room, is he ok and just a small bird or is something wrong with him, i just weighed him and he weighs 102 grams, any help would be great
thankyou
fionalouise1989

Re: is there different size IRNs

Post by fionalouise1989 »

that sounds small. my bird is 117 and he's 4 months old and the vet told me he needs to gain a little weight to get to 120. maybe someone else who is a breeder knows more I'm only going on what I've been told though. no expert though.
Fi