Ciqala

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

ciqala20

Ciqala

Post by ciqala20 »

Hi. I recently was given an albino indian ringneck parakeet. at first she didn't seem to like to be held much so i would let her walk onto the door and call me when she was ready which she would actually do. she didn't seem to like to be pet either it always looked like she would bite, but she would do this funniest thing where she would stick out her tail and squish in her head and ruffle her feathers. recently i learned that is when she wants to be pet and shell let you do that for hours she coos and purs. I was just wondering how to get her to step up when i want her to bc now that she has discovered petting she hardly ever lets me pick her up! lol. also how do i get her to try to new foods? she won't even look at a carrot
ciqala20

Re: Ciqala

Post by ciqala20 »

I'm trying to post a pic but it won't let me
taywer321

Post by taywer321 »

To post a picture use photo bucket or an outside source and post the IMG code :)
ciqala20

Post by ciqala20 »

ah thank you
ciqala20

Post by ciqala20 »

ciqala20

Post by ciqala20 »

so unfortunately i had to go away for a few days and was unable to take ciqala with me, so my grandfather and his wife took her until i got back. apparently theres been a lot of mumbling under her breath he said that thats what his african grey sammy did before she started to talk. i really hope she will start talking. she's 11 yrs old so i wasn't sure if she would or not