Ring neck Tricks!!!!!

Moderator: Mods

Pioneer

Ring neck Tricks!!!!!

Post by Pioneer »

Hello all, I have just posted a video on youtube showing a couple of the tricks we've been teaching our IRN, Shake, and Kiss! :D We have only had him for 6 months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtkrWTufLng

Hope you all enjoy!
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

*round of applause* :lol: :D wow!!! what a clever little birdy!
countrygal_cc

Tricks

Post by countrygal_cc »

Smart bird ;-) I think cupcake is 6 months too. I am learning cupcake shake hands they seem to pick up on it good. I am still trying to get her to do the kiss. Whats the best tip on that I also like the treat too ;-)
Park outside where the air is cool...
Pioneer

Post by Pioneer »

Yeah, its actually quite amazing how quickly they pick things up. It only took about 2 days to teach him how to shake. As for the kisses, All we did was say 'kiss' then put our nose up to his beak. after a while he'd walk over and lean in to kiss us first :D When he was learning we found it was easier to get a kiss from him if he already has something in his mouth (a toy)... hopefully this will help you :)

For some reason he absolutely loves cotton tips... but thankfully he never eats them, just chews and spits them all out
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Wow! just got done seeing that video! thanks for sharing it with us! what a ham! woot! woot! I must say you are doing such a wonderful job w/ your ringneck--can't wait to see other tricks you are going to teach him/her.

thanks so much!

your bud :wink: ,

imran