Breakfast time

Moderator: Mods

Bella

Breakfast time

Post by Bella »

Billy sure loves his baby breakfast lol
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Isn't that cute!

Funny when his food sticks to his beak :lol:
In the first vid he looks like he is looking at the camera and thinking "oh mum get that camera outta my face when I am eating" lol

:)
Bella

Post by Bella »

pinkdevil wrote:Isn't that cute!

Funny when his food sticks to his beak :lol:
In the first vid he looks like he is looking at the camera and thinking "oh mum get that camera outta my face when I am eating" lol

:)

:lol: Yeah i was expecting him to walk upto the camera like he usually does lol
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
bec

Post by bec »

i loved the little noises as hes eating
billy is such a cutie pie!
countrygal_cc

:-)

Post by countrygal_cc »

billy's a sweet baby ;-) Nice food dish...
Park outside where the air is cool...
azringneckfound

Re: Breakfast time

Post by azringneckfound »

What is that you are feeding Billy? I never saw stuff like that before. We are feeding Buddy Kaitee Pellets with no color. Yours looks like it may be more yummy for him...
Bella

Re: Breakfast time

Post by Bella »

azringneckfound wrote:What is that you are feeding Billy? I never saw stuff like that before. We are feeding Buddy Kaitee Pellets with no color. Yours looks like it may be more yummy for him...

Its a little bit of baby food :lol:
azringneckfound

Not to be a bother but what kind of baby food? It looks like granuals in there as well. They say that many pets being fed wheat, corn and soy over time have dental, liver and kidney problems. I am not sure if that even pertains to birds. I am trying to learn whats best and trying to keep a healthy variety in his diet. I am doing a lot of research on line as well. Thank you for your time. Jessica =)
Bella

Post by Bella »

azringneckfound wrote:Not to be a bother but what kind of baby food? It looks like granuals in there as well. They say that many pets being fed wheat, corn and soy over time have dental, liver and kidney problems. I am not sure if that even pertains to birds. I am trying to learn whats best and trying to keep a healthy variety in his diet. I am doing a lot of research on line as well. Thank you for your time. Jessica =)

Its just an organic one that you add water to :D
azringneckfound

Bella wrote:
azringneckfound wrote:Not to be a bother but what kind of baby food? It looks like granuals in there as well. They say that many pets being fed wheat, corn and soy over time have dental, liver and kidney problems. I am not sure if that even pertains to birds. I am trying to learn whats best and trying to keep a healthy variety in his diet. I am doing a lot of research on line as well. Thank you for your time. Jessica =)

Its just an organic one that you add water to :D

OHHHHHh I never would have thought of that. You are a smart cookie. I am thinking sweet potatoes? Apple sauce? lolol Boy have I a lot to learn...haha
Bella

Post by Bella »

well having a baby at his meal time billy tells me that he wants some of the baby food :lol: i dont really get much of a choice unless its not good for him lol
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Now that’s my boy—talking to his food! We must be related! Ha ha ha Just kidding! He is really cute and he looks to be really chowing down. What a handsome fellow you got there. Thank so much for sharing that video!

Your bud :wink: ,

Imran