My Prinny boy...finally

Moderator: Mods

Dani03

My Prinny boy...finally

Post by Dani03 »

Here is the first vid I have of my Prinny...took me forever but I got him to ignore the camera to show you what a talker he is :D I have another, longer one that is way cuter but that one will take forever to upload.

I just love this bird to pieces...

Hopefully more will come...am trying to get the little bugger used to the camera and not clam up when it comes out :wink:

So this is proof that he does exist *giggle*

Dani
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

What a darling! I just love your bird, Dani (but you knew that).

I was on a tcon with my speaker phone at home yesterday and was convinced the other participants could hear Gelly saying I love you (followed by loud kissy noises) about ten times. I asked a few friends and they said not.....hope they were not just trying to make me feel better!
MCS
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Ya know...some of these buggers talk really really REALLY well and some, well they would rather not lower themselves to speak 'human', mayve Gelly is one of them? :lol:

All I know is be careful what you wish for...because once they do start talking they do NOT know when or how to be quiet...so when I get home its nothing but 'Hey Prinny' and 'Watcha doing' ect... :roll:

Dani
julie

Post by julie »

Ha ha I love the way they call themselves. He definitely has an accent, was he purring at one stage?
I had to work out how to turn the noises off on the camera, even from a different room indie could tell the camera was on and he would stop talking. It didn't help that cookie makes the camera noise when he sees it either.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yep, Prin purrs...cute huh? I have an even cuter one with him asking for kisses...just have to get it uploaded...

Dani
julie

Post by julie »

cool. Did you get a camera for chrissy? you know that we expect to see heaps more if you do have a camera :wink: you have a couple of years for us to catch up on.
Lene

Post by Lene »

That's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Some of my birds talk with a Danish accent... lol.. I can't hear it, but my kids can.
Cheers

Lene
Melika

Post by Melika »

"Priiiiiineeeey, come here...
Prinny come here."

I LOVE that, lol!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*d'oh*

Yeah he really shows off what I say to him...usually it is 'Prinny come here' because he is doing something BAD!

I have the cutest one ever of him kissing...just have to get the thing uploaded

Dani
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Its... Prinny!! Such a cutie! You gots to take heaps of pics for us! :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year