DJ Duvet

Moderator: Mods

Aldeleen

DJ Duvet

Post by Aldeleen »

:D Funnies for all! Pi-ko likes it under the duvet!! he plays hide and seek!!!

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd22 ... patrol.flv
Melika

Post by Melika »

You know what question is burning in my mind? What do you do about poo?!

:shock: :? :lol:
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

hehehheheh funny-- ya--- naaah i dont leave him to play for that long and if he so does make a pooh i just have to pick it up... hehhe but he is a busy body and loses interest quickly-- so shortly after he will be of doing something else!! hehehehheheh
Lene

Post by Lene »

What about the poo.... It dries and you scrape it off.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers

Lene
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

heheheh tust me! Im more concerned about him getting to my toes than the pooh!!! hehehehhe :oops:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: So funny! Oh I am so confused? What a funny boy, then there's the head thing he does. :shock:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

i dont know where he got the fetish from but all clothes and material gets his attention! Like the socks-- who knows why he likes dirty socks!! :P
he makes little nests or clumps up the material and then fiddles there for hours-- BUT YA HE IS NAUGHTY VERY NAUGHTY!!!
Melika

Post by Melika »

Lene wrote:What about the poo.... It dries and you scrape it off.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o I have family that won't wait that long. :lol: When Hane used to be on coloured pellets, he used to stain my carpet. :? Good thing that's all changed now.

I know- watching the vids I was so confused by the end! I could see the ring but that pose was so female! That's why you can't always tell by behavior either. :D
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

:shock: :shock: like i said im confused!! I truely thought Pikkels is a male and now im all in doubt??? S/HE is got a faint blackness starting at the bottom of the beak! you say that that behaviour is female? Why!? Whats the difference?
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I have a suspicion that Pi ko is a GIRL!

The head tilted back and 'cooing' or 'clucking' is female. Males hop around like there in a trance, struttin their stuff, sometimes running a beak along a perch or floor. :wink: Also if you scritch a male they don't put their beak up or tilt the head up. That is a female behaviour. But I have seen Pi ko do both. What is going on! This is why DNA is the only way.. or wait another year for a full ring to show.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Sunneva

Post by Sunneva »

Lol !
Haha you are so lucky to have ?her? :lol: