New videos of Monte

Moderator: Mods

MissVuks

New videos of Monte

Post by MissVuks »

Hey there guys!!

its been a while since ive posted - Monte is progressing even more with his talking..

Hes learnt a few more new words
Hello Koka/Kokica (which is bird/parrot in croatian)
MWAH! the sound effect of kissing someone which is so quite
bye bye

Unfortunately we havnt managed to get them on video yet

Monte finally did the trance dance so its safe to assume hes a boy!

Heres two videos of Monte blabbing. Sometimes he gets so excited he just blabs out a bunch of incoherent words - its so cute.. his favourites are still come here, come on, good boy and HEYYYY! but MWAH and whatcha doing are my favourites at the moment

He still sounds a little muffled when we tape him but when hes outside on his perch or in his cage trying to get our attention cos he wants out hes so clear... its his little ploy to get our attention and to play

SOrry for the crappy video quality they are off my mobile

Enjoy!!

Melika

Post by Melika »

:D I'm just beginning to learn Croatian, some words here and there and greetings. I love the consistancy.. every letter always said the same! But enough of that. ^_^

Monte sounds great- looks good too! Whatchya doin? always seems to be a favourite- and I love his little whistling noises too. They're always the cutest when they're talking to themselves, lol.
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
MissVuks

Post by MissVuks »

The language is pretty easy to learn - what you see is what you read..

Montes currently on anti-inflammatory meds at the moment for his wing.. Hes had a few falls and his wrist is supposedly swollen so the vet doesnt want him agitated cos hes got a few new feathers coming through YAY the first ones since weve bought him.. so he doesnt want him nibbling them otherwise hes going to have to go in a collar LOL

but so far so good - he hasnt been nibbling them too much, we just want him to nibble off that white casing that goes around the feathers

fingers crossed - he goes back to the vet next monday to see how his new feathers are progressing
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Love Monte! Hope he gets well soon. Poor bub. :(
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Melika

Post by Melika »

I hope all goes well with Monte and the vet. :?
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay