Oscar first video

Moderator: Mods

Newbirdmom

Oscar first video

Post by Newbirdmom »

Hear is Oscar first video I took of him the other day. You can hear him say somethings some I don't understand. But he does say Okay, Kitty Kitty, what baby, What a good boy and Oscar. So if you can make it out just tell me :). Sorry it is dark my cam is not the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0blkwwcfQzg
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

How old is oscar? He is sooooooooooooo cute! Peanut is 15 months old, and all he sounds just like that. You really cant quite make it out. Will peanut's speach get better? Or will it stay the same, since he is starting to mature?
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Oscar is adorable, what a sweetie and I even got to hear your voice :wink: at the end.

This is what I heard Oscar say;

Oscar
clever boy
wake up
Hey baby
okay
ooh give us a kiss (then he does two kinds of kisses, a smack kiss then kissy kisses)
oscar
baby
clever baby
clever boy
good boy

he says huh! huh! in between and alot of kisses and other words I can't make out between all this.

He is so cute and so very clever. He has a very similar voice to "D" Datsun .. Chamons IRN.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Newbirdmom

Post by Newbirdmom »

He is at about 10 or 11 mo old. He talks so much now it is not even funny and he also laughs it is cute. He does have tons or personality that is for sure. Now that cute little thing he does with his toy when he is talking is that the male dance?
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Oh my gosh, Oscar is so cute! I love the kissys and the way he says his name! Gorgeous! He does sound alot like Datsan too.

My Yoda does the same lil dance to the blinds and kisses. I'm not sure if it is a male thing because my big boy Jibs doesn't do the same 'male dance' that I've seen (I'm not sure he knows hes a birdy lol).
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year