funny walk

Moderator: Mods

ambros1a

funny walk

Post by ambros1a »

lol u guys should see :shock: this, everytime baby gets on the carpet, she walks around like this lmao, i cant help laughing :lol: :lol: but shes always so greatful for the 'rescue' from the carpet

ps sorry for bad qual lol my fone is not the best :evil:
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Looks like boy behavior...hate to say this but Prin will do that too. My Prinny has me so confused...but I am slowly seeing more and more 'boy' things coming from her. Oh well...

Love the vid...now get us more!

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Prinny is a Prince. I have told ya and told ya and told ya. If only s/he would display more... then we'd KNOW.

I'll make a deal with you... if you do the test, I'll pay for it, enough is enough of not knowing.

But then she will be a girl, as Baby and a bird named Datsun was. They love to fool us ! :lol:
~ Mikaela Sky

ambros1a

Post by ambros1a »

yea... ive read a few things on here, that lead me to believe baby is a boy.. but almost every page ive read said that albinos are more often than not female, and rare to find males?

i wonder is this just coz they get confused by a lack of ring, and think its female?

makes ya think.

Ill post as many vids as i can lol i got plenty on my phone, just a matter of gettin em to the pc, and on photobucket lol