New Baby vids...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

New Baby vids...

Post by Mikaela »

Baby during a rain storm, which we have each afternoon in Florida during this time of year. All of that background noise is heavy rainfall.

I hope you enjoy him. :D

Matthew interrupted our play time :evil:

Wish I had a penny for everytime I've heard Maaama.

Not really exciting video but he was soooo content.

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid ... e=20060904

(4 new videos in all)
Last edited by Mikaela on Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ Mikaela Sky

angie

Post by angie »

I remember those tropical downpours from when I was there june before last for a month. Heavy and straight down and all of a sudden.
angie

Plus Mickey and Mallory (now placed in a new home as a breeder) the wild females, Mickey is now paired with Kai and they are about to be parronts.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mik,
I love it! Loved to hear the rain and the thunder. And Baby just looks so very content. Like he didn't have a care in the world. And I got the biggest kick out of you telling Matt how to make a sub! Teehee. You go Mom! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Jen
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

It rains so HARD that you literally have to scream at each other to hear. I was like what? Huh? I dont know what youre talking about. Get away from me, Im with my bird!

Like when Dani called me the other day and I was flying down the Interstate. What! Huh? Who is this? Dont know ya, wrong number *click* lol
I didnt know it was my Danipoo, didnt recongize the number.

Yall got to realize, I have four of them coming at me constantly, where is that, what is that... no matter what Im doing, you can see they expect me to stop whatever IM doing and cater to them. Even in the middle of a video :!:

It actually kind of pissed me off because Matthew knows better and that was out of his character. Plus, the kids were gone with Daddy so it was 'my time'. 18 or not, he still wants his Mama. THANK GOD.
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Ah Mik you crack me up...those vids are awesome! Baby has to be one of the most spoiled fids out there...lucky little thing.

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Florida is such a perfect environment for a ringneck. Thats why I let him cage outside. Better than a dark corner in the living room. Although, I dont really like him out there. Theft, predators, many reasons.

But I want him to be happy and thats where he of course, loves to be. When it rains so hard like that in the afternoons, he reverts back to a baby with the sleepy eyes and the beak grinding. I get to have my baby Baby back for a few minutes anyway. :wink:

That boy can grind that beak. He licks his tongue out when he does it. tee hee.
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Awww!! haha I loved those videos! How sweet! I love our storms too except when I'm stuck in the office (then it's damn near depressing) or when I'm trying to relax at the beach and it thunders and down pours out of the blue like yesterday! Oh well, at least I saw some dolphins. Always a treat no matter how many times I've seen them :)

LOL I loved the part with your son! Made me giggle. I remember when I ahd that 18 year old attitude! The girls in the office were like, "What are you looking at??" :lol:
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I know... he 'almost' rolled his eyes at me. I didnt catch that until this morning. :evil:

Notice I said 'almost' and he was sure I was looking at Baby. I do not hesitate to revert to sargeant.

YOU DONT TALK BACK TO ME OR ROLL YOUR EYES AT YOUR MOTHER, GOT YOU HERE AND ILL TAKE YOU OUT! BIBLE SAYS TO HONOR THY MOTHER AND FATHER OR GET YOUR BUTT WHIPPED. Can YOU HEAR THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH YOUNG MAN :!:

I have no idea why this still works. They all huge boys and Im 5'7 95 pds. They dont try me though cuz they know I'll pull up a chair, stand on it and smack their little mouths.
~ Mikaela Sky