I LOVE my scritches, but hate my brother!

Moderator: Mods

darkcloudchild

I LOVE my scritches, but hate my brother!

Post by darkcloudchild »

Rena
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Aw...she's so cute! Silly little fids

Dani
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

That is too cute. I love the little noises Kozmo is making and it's too funny the way she lunges after Loki. I used to feel the same way about my little bro! Does she talk? Sounded like some of those noises were words. Your birds are soooooo cute. And how funny that I just mentioned I missed seeing them on video! I didn't even know this was on here. :D The pictures are great too. Loki is such a good lookin' little man. Baby Kozmo looks like she's in a massive moult. I love the one where she's holding her head! I feel that way all the time. Teehee

Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Jen
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Awwee I love those sweet lil clucks! Who is screaming in the background? Is that your other irn? Sounds like a laser gun! :lol: Wow I've never hear irn screaming before! How neat...and piercing!
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

OMG! Missi, you have to hear my two. Talk about SCREAMING!! And I've been told that it's just happy birds talking. But boy do they scream and scream and scream and scream. And you're right, it is ear piercing. Wow.
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

jen5239 wrote:OMG! Missi, you have to hear my two. Talk about SCREAMING!! And I've been told that it's just happy birds talking. But boy do they scream and scream and scream and scream. And you're right, it is ear piercing. Wow.

Does.....this....screaming..come with....age....??? :shock: (was hoping I was just lucky with a quiet bird)
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

You may be lucky to have a quiet bird! Byndi was quiet until I got Remmi.
darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

The screaming does usually come along with age, so does the attitude and so forth. But, it does depend on the bird also. That was Loki that was screaming in the background. He really doesn't like the camera very much.

One of these days I'll get a good video of Loki talking again. Or, yeah, I'll have to get a video whe Kozmo is in the cage screaming and Loki starts making noises in between like he's telling her to shut-up. It's quite comical some days!
Rena
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

jen5239 wrote:You may be lucky to have a quiet bird! Byndi was quiet until I got Remmi.

*crosses fingers* :wink:
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

darkcloudchild wrote:The screaming does usually come along with age, so does the attitude and so forth. But, it does depend on the bird also. That was Loki that was screaming in the background. He really doesn't like the camera very much.

One of these days I'll get a good video of Loki talking again. Or, yeah, I'll have to get a video whe Kozmo is in the cage screaming and Loki starts making noises in between like he's telling her to shut-up. It's quite comical some days!

OMG that would be *such* a cute video!!
Mattls

Post by Mattls »

That's gorgeous. I love how they're so comfortable interacting with you. I want to get Sunni to that point, alas she retreats to the other end of her gym if I walk near her, unless I present a finger or something like that for her to step up on.