My two IRN's ^^

Moderator: Mods

Maniiacy

My two IRN's ^^

Post by Maniiacy »

So about a month and a half ago (has it really been that long?) I got my babies, and since then, they've changed so much. They're still a little unsure of everything, and don't stay on my hand for long if I'm near the cage, but otherwise, they're as affectionate as can be. When I first got them, there was hardly a peep. Now they're singing, practicing talking (sometimes I hear them mumble, like they're trying to figure out how to form a word) and playing with cats :P I have to say, this has been a wonderful experience so far.

Their names are Bonnie and Clyde. In the first video, Bonnie is the one singing. In the second, It is Clyde sitting on the cat (Lady) and Bonnie on the table.

(If you cant see the videos, let me know. I have them set for public.)

Clyde after a bath.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 5212230264

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 6898929762
Ring Neck

Re: My two IRN's ^^

Post by Ring Neck »

I would love to see the video but I don't belong to face book, let me know if you make it public, I love the names you have for them. Are they from the same clutch?
Maniiacy

Post by Maniiacy »

Ring Neck wrote:I would love to see the video but I don't belong to face book, let me know if you make it public, I love the names you have for them. Are they from the same clutch?
Yes, they are from the same clutch. For whatever reason, I can't view or upload videos to youtube. Once I figure that out I will put them up there :)

Edit: Strange. It seems that it just isn't working with firefox. Uploading them now :)
Maniiacy

Post by Maniiacy »

Ring Neck

Post by Ring Neck »

I watched the videos, nice birds. Be careful with the birds around your kitty, you never know if something might happen.
Nice kitty .