how we cheered riku up

Moderator: Mods

bec

how we cheered riku up

Post by bec »

riku has been pining for gen jen its been soooo sad
he stoppped contact calling the outside birds & only answers the inside birds but the worst part was him looking folornly out the front window and very sadly muttering "general" (when we first got genjen we thought she was a boy and her name was general coz of her marching )i couldnt look at him without crying :cry: i was so worried about stories id heard of pining irns i bought another irn (yeah i know realy hard thing to do.............not!)
our new addition is a beautiful lutino who we have named kirara pronounced key- lala ( i know its not spelt like it sounds but shes named after a charactor in an anime series & larissa made me promise to spell it right)
shes been vet checked & all clear health wise so shes in a cage next to rikus & hes doing the love dance for her & shes chattering to him it sooo good to hear his happy noises again and hes now cracking it demanding apples
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Aww thats lovely ! glad he seems happier now. Love the lutino's.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

bec

Post by bec »

they are pretty ive wanted on for a while shes settling in really well too while she wont take food off me yet shes not hiding on the opposite side of the cage when im spoiling riku now & shes watching what happens with the other birds plus shes already responding to her name
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

yep when our mickey came along and kai fell for her, she was totally wild, flutter and panick at any movement wild. When I put them together and she watched kai interact with us, it helpe her incredibly. She watched him take treats from us and although she never got to the point of taking them from us, she would wait next to kai for him to pass one to her.

It was for the best anyway as she is a good breeder and mum, better for the female not to be tame.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

bec

Post by bec »

pics have been posted