Its been far too long

Moderator: Mods

Bella

Its been far too long

Post by Bella »

Ive not been around for a while :( ive been busy with my little boy who is now not so little :roll: and ive added a new addition to the family :lol: So now that make 4 fids and all my little beauties are rescues :D

Billy is still doing fantastic and is very tame now and will let us turn him upside and everything, Didy and Isis are coming on slowly fingers crossed it wont be long now before they arent afraid 8)

Im about to post some pictures of our new baby in the photo section and i promise to log in more and keep up to date :lol:

I hope all you guys are well and still remember me lol
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
xx_sheena_xx

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

Welcome back
bec

Post by bec »

hey bella been wondering how you & your fids are doing i got new fids too tho im still trying to get picks of the newest on to post pickles a total panic bird right now
great to hear from you
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Hey Bella, nice to see you pop in again. Its good to hear you spending time with your fids and family :D , good reason as to why you have been away so long. Cant' wait to see pics of the new addition
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Bella

Post by Bella »

Thanx guys ill be logging in more now my little boy is getting older lol
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)