How ridiculous people are!

Moderator: Mods

ringneck
Site Admin

How ridiculous people are!

Post by ringneck »

Was reading an interesting article. Kinda sad how people are :roll:

Shhh...let's start prosecuting all the crows for being loud too! People need to get real!

Imran

http://www.thisisdorset.net/display.var ... r_pets.php
Melika

Post by Melika »

O_O;

Wow, 36 calls in a row? That must be SO unbearable. That would just ruin my life! I could never get anything done with a whole 40 seconds of noise twice a day. Or even a minute, for that matter.

:roll:

So can I go to my city council and complain about the kids across the street now?! Kids being noisy, who would expect that?

But really, by her neighbor's standards, the city should be all over us since our dogs bark when people walk down the alleyway. And there should definitely have been some complaints when we were building my brother's house. Oh my, so much noise!

Think I can tell the coast guard they have to move their flight path 'cause it's too noisy? LOL!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
julie

Post by julie »

some people are just so petty. I bet they are not quiet.
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

god that is stupid some people really peev me off we used to live in units where cookie would scream all day if we left and wouldnt stop till we got back and we had no complaints its probably a nosey little old man with nothing better to do
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:shock: Some people have nothing better to do but complain. :roll: Birdie haters! :(
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

lol .. omg !

Imagine the cat owners that let their animals stray day and night, roaming the streets, howling and mating .. We don't own a cat but we have 5 roam our yards often and get under our house where they yowl and mate and fight all the time.. should we complain ,would anything be done.. The dogs in the neighbourhood get going some nights answering each other, relentless barking over the neighbourhood. (infact I find it all quite communal and soothing)

I wonder if they record the wild birds outside also. The calls, and carry on from them in the mornings can be rather loud and constant. The magpies, noisey minors, the gang gangs as they fly over head.

What about the neighbours that fight day and night, yelling at each other. What about the annoying crickets that chirp all night long in summer.. Oh the sicaders (spelling?) bunches of them that get up such a chirping hum on those hot summer nights.

The hooting owls .. the cars hooting as they say goodbye at 11pm after a long visit with friends ..

Wow there is so much life to complain about .. lol .. if you can't handle it, maybe you should get out of the world we live in .. pfftt !

sorry just my sarcasm brought out by such sensless bitching and moaning.

:roll:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless