What has happened?

Moderator: Mods

Topaz

What has happened?

Post by Topaz »

Hi all, I keep getting the message "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" please try again later - anyone else having the same problem, and if you are how do we fix it?

This has been going on since 28th January so what's the go? Has something happened to my membership?

Anyone tell me please?
Anne
controlled by:
2 Poodles, 1 Maltese, 1 tiel, 3 INR's
Oh & a hubby
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

the server went down because it was to small, but seems to work good now- thank goodness! i was getting worried. 'wink'
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

We might have to put in a couple of dollars each, so that the site owner can upgrade to a large bandwidth - do you think that members would go along with that?

I have looked at most of the other forums out there, and quite frankly they leave a lot to be desired, whereas this one is brilliant - and I don't know much about birds! but I really appreciate the way members pull together on this forum.
Anne
controlled by:
Oh & a hubby
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I got a bit excited when I found out it was up and running again. This forum rocks! :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

sure does! i dont know where i would be without it
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

We are just growing so fast girls... its a good thing though. I know, had I been aware... I would have missed ya'll and these few days would have really sucked.

Google indian ringneck... we are THE FIRST SITE (That so rocks hehe) So, this place is going to go from big to huge, with new species added. Alexes, irns, ec cetera

For that, Im truly sorry. I didnt know we had ran out until last night around 7 when I popped online when Jeff and I got back from Key West. After some research, I saw it was down since the 27th!

To everyone... we really are sorry for not having your trusted place to come and be with your friends. Thats not cool at all.

But, please understand... it only means our family is getting bigger. We underestimated ourselves, there... blame is mine. Never thought the board would grow this fast and awesome :!:

After all, isnt IRN.com too good to be true? So bound to run into clitches. :cry:

No more running out of bandwidth.

I promise. :wink:

*Huge group hug*
~ Mikaela Sky

Topaz

Post by Topaz »

:lol: Big cheers and congrats all round to the administrators :D - 1st on Google - oh boy we are going to be famous :roll:

Seriously though - well done to the forum - as I said above I've looked at some of the others, and quite frankly they aren't a patch on this one, which is obvious when there aren't new posts sometimes for a couple of days!! Can you imagine ours not having new posts every day :?: :?:
Anne
controlled by:
Oh & a hubby
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

No, I cant imagine. :lol:

We love to talk :!:
~ Mikaela Sky

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Yep, well done IRN.com! Hugs to all ya'll!

I didnt stick around at the other sites coz there wasnt much on ringnecks. As much as I love all parrots. I needed to talk to people with similar interests and ringnecks are not like any other parrot. Ive found my 'home' here! We are all family. And I love it. Aww.. cant you feel the love? hehe.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

*Hangs a peace and rainbow flag*
~ Mikaela Sky