Watching but away...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Watching but away...

Post by Mikaela »

Hey:

I will be watching the board to make sure everything is running well and all is well but I wont be posting for a while.

Maybe after I get my baby gray this breeding season (January). Im very excited about that. I hope ya'll have tons of fun. My husband and I are going to take advantage of our oldest son's willingness to help and outstanding level of responsibility and travel for a while.

A lot of things I want to see. Only live once. I deserve to be 16 again and thats what I am taking sometime to do. Wait, again? I never was so I deserve it now.

Lived for others for way too long and Im not complaining but its my turn now and IM TAKING IT. I, of course, will continue to work to enhance the well-being of everyone I can touch but I cant do that if I always put everyone before and beyond me.

I love you all for what you are, the funny ones, the dorky...cute ones, the intelligent ones... all of you, I appreciate knowing.

I wont say goodbye, but that I cant wait to see you again! This isnt a ploy for attention. I have seen that before, so I am locking this topic.
~ Mikaela Sky