pair of IRN's on craigs list in Orlando

Moderator: Mods

kimtoo

pair of IRN's on craigs list in Orlando

Post by kimtoo »

If any one is in a position to take this pair in they are for sale--who knows what kind of home they will end up in...maybe one of you Fl guys? I just took on the Quakers and can't do this....anyway-just wanted you to know they are out there, on todays posts under pets...I think he wants 300 or 350 for the pair and the cage
Donna

Post by Donna »

Theres just so many reasons why I should live in FL. Just can't talk the old man into moving. :roll: Anyway hope some one from here goes and gets them. Thanks Kim.
Donna
kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

if somebody else can foot the bill I can pick them up! I just can't pay for them... :( If you live within a couple of hours drive I will pick them up and bring them to you if you will pay for my gas.

I will even go so far as to offer a temp (possible perm) home for them if you have the money to help but can't take the birds!

Can we pull together here to get these guys into a good home?? Anybody??

Post by Guest »

Lordy, I *so* wish I could do this but right now Jazzy takes ALL my attention, plus I'm now on a permanent spending freeze until I pay off my credit card and car payments (a year and a couple months).

Someone rescue them! :?
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

That was me up there :roll:
kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

Hi Missy!!! Haven't heard from you for a while! How are the Fids? How are YOU?

I hope these guys get a good home somehow but I am afraid they are going to end up with a broker...I know we can't save them all but gosh, I sure wish we could. I am not giving up on these guys yet!

Catch us up on life with Jazzy!

Post by Guest »

Hey Kim :D There is a link to updated pics of Jazzypie in the "Other Flock" forum! She is such a sweet lil girl! She's getting along well. Very healthy and active! I will do a better update this weekend when I have more time to sit and type! (sneaking online at work as usual right now :wink: )

Post by Guest »

**hugs**I get my new girl on Tuesday and I can't wait! :D
kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

oops...that was me....
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Man...the wait is killer huh Kim? We will look forward to pics soon ;)

Dani
Newbirdmom

Post by Newbirdmom »

Do they still have the birds? Where abouts are they located? I might be able to take them in I have space and the money. Can you give me the e-mail or something so I can talk to them. Thank you.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Kimtoo:

As your friend in real and wild life warrior in spirit, PUT DOWN THE CRAIGS LIST... walk away and noone will get hurt.

Good girl, sloooow now, no quick movements. I am now taking it from you... for your own good.

Uhm, can I have your new blue baby? -giggle-

That damn list has already knocked me up with another fid. But hey, whose complaining! :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

Post by Guest »

lol mik---craigs what?

the birds were posted on orlandocraigslist.com on the day I started this thread...if you can't find them on that page--pm me

btw--my poor little blue baby is terrified of hands and only has her two rear talons on one of her feet--part of the other two are there but non-functional. She walks on her "ankle" with her foot bent up in front....so sad.
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

kimtoo wrote:oops...that was me....

So did you adopt them?!!

Post by Guest »

NO lol, but a couple of people on the board are working on it... :D
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Oh that's GREAT to hear!! :D