All registrations must be approved by an admin. Having problems with registration? E-mail us at indianringnecks@gmail.com

Putting up my IRN for adoption soon.

Moderator: Mods

azgardezi

Putting up my IRN for adoption soon.

Post by azgardezi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello everyone. I've had an IRN for about 5 years now. I got it when it was barely 50 days old. I hand raised it and it became an excellent talker.

However, its been almost a year now and all my bird loves doing is whistle, that's about it. I've tried everything but nothing seems to bring back the power of speech. To be honest, I've given up trying to make the bird talk. I'm now considering giving it up to someone I know who can take care of the bird like I did. Very disappointed with the IRNs degradation of speech. :ymsigh: :(

azgardezi

Re: Putting up my IRN for adoption soon.

Post by azgardezi » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:28 pm

Wow - no responses

AJPeter

Post by AJPeter » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:53 am

You good try the RSPCA. But my bird is a delight she does not talk English but tells me plainly what she wants, why do you want a bird that only repeats the things it hears? Get your self a recording of talking birds record it and play it back IRN are very inteligent and if you work out what her calls mean you will be able to hold inteligent conversations with your bird.

StKat71

Post by StKat71 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:56 pm

There’s no replies because that’s a pretty shallow reason to get rid of your bird. :roll: x