Indian ringneck sitter?

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

chinazam

Indian ringneck sitter?

Post by chinazam »

Hi I am new here and have recently purchased a baby grey indian ringneck (currently approximately 5 - 6 weeks old). Thankyou for all your great adivce on this website it has been great!

I am needing to go away on friday for 10 days and I was wondering if anyone knew of any places that offer bird minding/sitting (sorry for the late notice). Because we are flying I cannot take him with me. The only problem is my baby bird is currently being hand 3 times a day which should be decreased to 2 times by friday.

If anyone knows of anyone that could help it would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to posting some photos on here shortly.

I live in Sydney in the eastern suburbs. Thanks again
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I do hope you find someone to help you out. Id love to but am in Melb.

Im not sure if Sydney has a bird boarding service? I know they are rare here. I just recently found Melb has one which looks like a fun place for the birds and it looks like the facility is well looked after. (I applied for a job there, cleaning cages and playing with the birds! perfect job!)
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year