BEWARE...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

BEWARE...

Post by Mikaela »

There are people whom do not share the same morals and values concerning ringnecks and they are maliciously trying to distroy this board by stealing members via PM.

Of course it isnt working but I wanted to make everyone aware that such PM's are NOT from this board or any valid member. It is spam to another site such as this one that was created by girls that wanted drama and we wouldnt have it.

This is an example to the PM's they are sending to our members. Please disregard and PM me with the name of the sender. :D

Thanks Ya'll... Theeeey're baaaack.

PM reads:

Hi Mik,

Just thought I'd give you a heads-up: I joined the site yesterday and I've already got a PM from an adrianP advising me to join Feathered Find's board which is run by a Kireana (sp) who appears to be a Neokireana on this site.

Cheers!

I wont disclose all of the people that have sent me such PM's but they are sick of them and do not have an interest in that site or the people on it. So, just ignore and delete.

Thanks!

*winks at andianP. Cant resist yourself can you Neo. You lost. Accept it. You cant take something that never belonged to you. You'll learn that when you get a bit older.
~ Mikaela Sky