New here a breeder told me about this site

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Our baby

New here a breeder told me about this site

Post by Our baby »

Gday while waitin in the vet today talkin with a another person with a ringnck he told me about this site an alot about ringnecks my baby is 7months old my wife brought him or her as a baby at 7weeks old after a week she wanted to get rid of him so i look after him i take him every were with me i feed an clean the cage each day i work nite shift so he only sleeps in the cage when i get home in the mornin i take my baby out of the cage an let him play in the bedroom i sleep with ear plugs in after he has finish playin he will sit on me pull my ear plug out an nibble on my ear an wake me up i dont own my ringneck he owns me my wife always says i love him more than her
My baby
Skyes_crew

Re: New here a breeder told me about this site

Post by Skyes_crew »

Hello and welcome to you and your baby :) I am so happy to hear that you stepped up and took over the care of your baby. Good for you :D my birds own me too, don't feel bad lol. And just tell your wife it's a different kind of love. Enjoy the forum. It's a wonderful place to meet fellow ringneck owners and bird lovers. There is a huge amount of information at your fingertips. If you ever have a question just do a search at the top right of the page to see if its been asked before. Again welcome to the forum :)
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

Our baby

Post by Our baby »

Thankyou the person i spoke with yesterday said he had 60 ringnecks an other parrots he an this site is very helpful i am so glad i found this forum i have spent alot of time lookin for information about ringnecks
My baby
Little Buttercup

Post by Little Buttercup »

Hi, welcome, really you are lucky to have found this site, tons of info here.

Ash